1.12.09

Happy December!

Today is December first, which means only sixteen days left until the winter concert! Anyone who reads my blog is invited. It's on the seventeenth, but that's about all that they told us. Tickets are probably going to be $5, like they are every year, but they haven't actually confirmed that yet. I will be playing (oboe) in the band and singing (tenor) in the choir. The concert will be very long, guaranteed. A whole lot of people will be performing, both middle school and high school. Our school is at 1699 Spring Garden, Philly, PA, 19130. When we get more information I will post it.
    Ms Tait, the seventh grade dean, informed the Student Council Representatives that we appear to have maggots on the fourth floor. The Student Council Representatives told us that. Great. Now the cockroaches, mice, rats, and earwigs will have some company.
    I should probably be doing my homework right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.