Hi everybody! and thanks for commenting (Kate, thanks for trying)! I was just wondering, why do you have to press 'shift' when you are pressing ';' to get ':'? I think that it should be the other way around. I use colons more than I use semicolons. I also use normal emoticons-: )- more than I use winking emoticons-; ).
Also there is a pretty cool site called http://www.yourfonts.com/. This website lets you create a font using the printable templates, a scanner, and your handwriting. Just make sure that you either use a really good scanner or write dark, because when I tried it it worked, but was not very good quality. Tell me if you like it!
Did you use pencil for YourFonts? I think scanners work better with pen marks in general.
ReplyDelete--Ellie
P.S. Yay, first comment!!!!!
I think it's because...uh.... idk
ReplyDeleteI really don't know why I am commenting on my own post.
ReplyDelete