19.10.09

I Had An Allergic Reaction! (And Got to Leave Early)

Today I got out of school at 1:30 because I had a rash on my arms. Which is why I have a blog now instead of later. It is also why you probably got an email invitation from me to join this blog. IMBo stands for I M Bored.
  The rash started in World Geography, and I was sent to the nurse. She gave me calamine lotion and told me to come back downstairs  if it got worse. It did, during English, and I went back to the nurse, who said I had welts, which she said were probably an allergic reaction. So I went to the office and got to leave. Please comment on this!

3 comments:

  1. World Geography always gave me a rash too.

    How about now? All gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you were trying to get out of, but you don't look sick to me. You're not exactly acting sick either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.