Wiffle ball is my favorite sport. It's basically the same as baseball, except that it's more fun (and less fair, but that's part of what makes it fun). The ball and bat are hollow plastic, and very inexpensive. Also, you can peg people (BELOW THE WAIST, as our youth leaders, including my dad, constantly remind us when we play at youth group). It doesn't exactly hurt, though, even if you get hit in the head. A hurtling sphere of white hollow plastic isn't necessarily going to give you a bruise like a baseball probably will. Also, if it's raining (like last Sunday) you can just move all the stuff inside the church and play wiffle ball inside-and you won't even break anything! That is my opinion on why wiffle ball is far superior to baseball.
I seem to have accumulated a collection of photos of mutated food on my cell phone. These pictures include a pretzel with a perfectly round, unbroken hole through it (and this is even more miraculous because it was a stick pretzel), three or four stick pretzels fused together in a twisted mess, a Cheerio without a hole, six or seven animal crackers smushed together in a shapeless form, and a candy corn without the white part. Today I also found a candy corn without an orange part, which was even weirder. But I forgot to take a picture of it because candy corn is delicious and I didn't want to wait until I had taken a picture of it to eat it.
I'm thinking a Cheerio without a hole might actually be a "Cheeri", but I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteHow can something lack a hole? Doesn't it just have more of something else?
ReplyDeleteHey Emma,
ReplyDeleteWould it be possible if i only came for youth group? Our Sunday morning scedule is a bit busy and I can't come at 10:30. Can you email me about details?