6.7.12

Life's not fair. (You see, I shall never be king... and you will never see the light of another day.)

30 Day Drawing Challenge: The prompt was actually "My Favorite Place," but I don't have one. So here's an aerial view of my desk. It was deceptively difficult.



The reason it's an aerial view, by the way, is that perspective turned out to be way too hard and it looked like my desk was designed by M.C. Escher. 


Grace, Dad, and I played a bunch of games yesterday (Last Word, Smart Mouth, Boggle, Uno, Bananagrams, and an outdoor game called Kubb) and I lost most of them. I thought Uno in particular was really unfair:


Of course, whenever anyone says "Life's not fair," we have to follow it up with the rest of Scar's quote from the Lion King.

(Though I did win Kubb.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.