well. I do not have an imaginary evil twin, but when I was little my imaginary bff's name was Dracula. Dracula was a girl and I was sorely made fun of because of my poor naming skillage. If I, however, had an evil twin, her name would be Amanda. Or Alexis. Or Twiggy. Or Nikki. Or dave. or pete. pete used to be my least favorite name. I don't remember why. All I know is that that changed as soon as I got obsessed with Fall Out Boy, WHO, may I add, are not sell outs. They are a band that is considered a sell out.
well. I do not have an imaginary evil twin, but when I was little my imaginary bff's name was Dracula. Dracula was a girl and I was sorely made fun of because of my poor naming skillage.
ReplyDeleteIf I, however, had an evil twin, her name would be Amanda. Or Alexis. Or Twiggy. Or Nikki. Or dave. or pete.
pete used to be my least favorite name. I don't remember why. All I know is that that changed as soon as I got obsessed with Fall Out Boy, WHO, may I add, are not sell outs. They are a band that is considered a sell out.
Just by reading that, you can probably tell who her favorite band is. ;)
ReplyDelete