Yes. This is exactly what it looks like. A wrestling ring... for your thumbs.
If you can't read the little ellipse in the middle, it says "THUMB WRESTLE YOUR FRIENDS!" I can't do this anytime I want. I have to have this small square of cardboard and plastic to make it not just thumb wrestling, but a Thumb Wrestle Rampage.
I don't know which is worse, the fact that they're trying to make money from something utterly useless and dumb, or the fact that they're attempting to make thumb wrestling, of all things, seem cool. Not that it's not fun in a mindless, pass-the-time-in-Health-class sort of way, but please. Even the most intense thumb wrestle matches do not attain "rampage" status.
The object of thumb wrestling is to hold down your opponent's thumb for a few seconds, not to go on a rampage. Yeesh.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.