19.1.10

Today Was Our Model UN Trip to the Art Museum


     I did NOT get this off the Internet. Really. We were leaving the school, walking to the Art Museum, then we just saw this opossum next to the bike rack. I do not know why it was there, but it was. Kate was there too. As was the rest of Model UN. It ran away from us.
    When we got there, we went into this auditorium place for the orientation. Then we got a tour of some of the museum. We returned to the auditorium place for a quiz. Then we ate lunch. We really didn't want to go back to school, so we insisted on group pictures in a lot of different places. As I can only post one picture per post, I will post more.

4 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.