2.11.12

I am for the third time attempting NaNoWriMo, so this will be a bit short and disjointed, as I should be writing. I'm not doing too badly.
Yet.

In other news, I turned in my sodium atom today. It was not, sadly, a plush atom. The nucleus was made out of shiny plastic Christmas balls, and for electrons I used superballs on wires. They had smiley faces on them, despite the fact that electrons are negatively charged (ha, ha, I know).
(I should be writing.)

The heat has finally been turned on. (It wasn't Sandy. Dad was trying to save energy or something by freezing our butts off.) Now the couch is warm--it resides in front of a heat vent.
(I should be writing.)

In other words, nothing interesting at all. Oh, except that I accidentally picked up a troll doll, relying on my peripheral vision, thinking it was a pen. Yikes.
(I'm going to go write something now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.