8.4.11

Script Frenzy!

As some of you know, April is Script Frenzy during which nuts like myself attempt to write a hundred-page script in a month. I know, some people upon reading that will immediately say, "Gasp! Emma! What are you doing? You should be writing, not typing aimlessly on your blog that nobody reads!" To which my response is, yes, I should. My script is a meager 27.5 pages so far. If you don't know the context of a sentence, it can sound, well, out of context. Here's a compellation of very out-of-context lines from my screenplay.

"I WILL eat chickpea mash for breakfast!"
"Did it really not occur to you that your outfit is going to cause an enormous amount of embarrassment?"
"So this is where I live, is it?"
"I am NOT normal!"
"What part of 'Rachmaninoff' sounds French to you?"
"I have seen enough egg sandwiches to last me a lifetime."
"That...that...is very unfortunate."
"Is that the spiraley kind or the kind filled with meat?"
"I am a fantabulous writer."
"Let me paraphrase that."
"We won't be robbing it, exactly."
"It's decaffienated, you fiend!"
"Chickpeas are good for you!"

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.