8.4.10

Please Stop Singing Awfully

Sorry for not posting for a while. We had PSSA's today. No one knows what PSSA stands for. Pennsylvania System of Standardized Assessment, maybe. It could, hypothetically, stand for Please Stop Singing Awfully. Or Pears Shrilly Screech at Armadillos. It might as well stand for Putrid Stinky Sad Assessments. That's about how fun they are: Answer the question. Fill in the bubble. Do not make any stray marks. Find the best synonym for boring as used in the passage above. Be sure to erase completely and thoroughly before changing you answer. Be sure to use a #2 pencil.
        I wonder what would happen if some daring, rebellious student used a #1 pencil.

3 comments:

  1. I apologize if you're one of those people who enjoy standardized tests--as they say, each to his own. I prefer to take tests with a small aspect of individuality and uniqueness. But then again, they wouldn't be PSSAs if they were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh look! IDEA! #1 pencil please xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think it stands for Pennsylvania System of School Assessment. But who knows?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.